Thursday, May 22, 2014

Quite a Harvest!!!!

10 INVESTIGATORS AT CHRUCH!!
I love the Power of God when the members want to work! How would it be if every family in the ward invited at least one family to church each month?? 
HOLY COW i wouldn't know what to do with myself!

Just wanted to share what happened to me this week. Being a missionary, we try to look for those who are ready to follow the savior right now! We don't have a lot of time in each area, if we don't think somebody is ready for baptism, at times we will blow right by them.
We went over and visited a recent convert of ours, she introduced us to her neighbors...who really need help.

I looked at her neighbors with my own eyes, with my own preconceptions...but our recent convert bore powerful testimony to them. Reminding them that God is waiting to bless them in accordance with their obedience to His commandments. I felt very humbled as these people (that I thought wouldn't make it) walked into the church this Sunday with our recent convert.
1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for theLord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

We always have to give these people a chance - because God gave us a chance, and we do not know these people like our Heavenly Father knows them.

No comments:

Post a Comment