Thursday, May 8, 2014

Letters of Admiration...mother and son....

James,

We love you!  -Can't believe it's almost been a year!  You're half-way through! - Don't let off the steam in this final year! - Keep plugged in and give this your all.  

One time, when I was working in the primary, the very wise Sister Tolley would remind us to treasure our callings, because it wouldn't be ours forever.   - Your time in the mission field is relatively short.  Keep giving your best and make it count!  
I know that you are giving it your all, that your are working and praying hard and that you are - or must be really feeling plugged in!
I love you so much.  You are an inspiration to me -- always have been.  You are and always were the one who made me better than I was.   - I love you!

Love, 

Mom



Mom, 
You always told me that our family knew each other before - in the pre-earth life. Certainly our entire family is made of the noblest and greatest ones. I know that I would not be here were it not for you always keeping me on track. Now that I've stepped outside of home, I am realizing just how lucky I am. No one else has my family. 
Happy easter Mom =) 
I am so thankful for our Savior who made true happiness possible. I am even more happy to know that our family takes part in His Love.

With disgustingly high levels of love,
your son,
Elder James Reinhardt

p.s. Maybe some good music for Jayson to rock out to is 10th avenue north.


No comments:

Post a Comment