Saturday, September 21, 2013

...My Son, My Friend...My Inspiration...

Mother, I love you.
 
I won't have much time yet. But I could praise you, thank you , and stand in awe for all the things you have done for me and for this family. I would write more, but I spent most of this time (after reading your mail) watching a single mom try and help her 8 yr old son with online school.
 
She looks frustrated, but she is giving it her all. Mom, for you, for God, and for her, I wrote my testimony and a little bit of our story in a Book of Mormon hoping that she reads the chapter when Jesus blesses the children. I know that the gopsel of Jesus Christ helped us and I know that it will help her.
 
Even when we forget our testimonies, even when we are pushed under by all the tempests of the world...Jesus Christ can and will lift us up - if we let him.
 
 Expect a Casette from me sometime soon  with a little bit of journal entries on it for you all. Mom, i've said it before, I'll say it again, and I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner: you are the best member missionary ever! You truly care and work hard to make everyone you come in contact with feel the love you have for our savior.
 
Mom, I wish I could wrap my arms around ya and give you a huge hug. I can't right now, but I know that our Father in Heaven can.
 
God has reminded me to use your testimony of prayer alot this week. That whenever you asked God if He loved you, you could feel His spirit. Your impact is great.
 
Please look up "mountains to climb" by Henry B Eyring - it has a Mormon Message that is way powerful as well. love you!.

James Reinhardt




https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=f85d6a950c&view=att&th=140e5c24bf26b5c7&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hl5n3dlv1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_GrdOo-tvsS7kSU6VK_ihJ&sadet=1379823945475&sads=j1C7m_6jUdMAZyphuDNFkrNeaSEMy new companion, Elder Plitt with Elder Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment