Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fish and Faith.....

Displaying SAM_1192.JPG
Quickly!
We had this for dinner last night!
I'm still learning how to work hard with my comp. He can speak the language! but doesnt want to get up and moving...and so, i'll use a little water tomorrow to help him out =)
I'll talk more about Angela in the next email.

MISSIONARIES: SHE FILLED OUT THE QUESTIONS TO ALL THE PAMPHLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE: She is reading every part that we leave. She is praying as well! She didn't want to talk to us because she thought we were stuck up rich kids (because we wear ties), we baptise dead people, and we worship Joseph Smith. SO MANY DOUBTS! she had heard all kinds of wierd things about the church!
We saw her today and she said,
"Of course I'm getting baptised! How could I not? I'm never judging a book by it's cover again."

Friends and family. This is the true church. Every fight and struggle we have to defend it only strenghtens my faith.
I love you all!
Thank you for support and prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment