Friday, December 27, 2013

Birthday in the Mission Field...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GO JAMES CARTWRIGHT!!!! GO CHELSEA!!!! Tell those bums to email me! =D
 
To celebrate (my birthday), we worked! hard! =) we had a baptism!
And our recent convert brought a cake and set up a surpise party for me after the baptism! =) 
 
Elizangela is our recent convert and we just baptized her son. I have unofficially been adopted into her family. She said that 'você precisa uma mãe Capixaba!' She calls me cabelo de oro or golden hair. =D So no worries Mom, I am taken care of here =) just because I'm blonde.

And we are teaching a single mom who reminds me of you! Hard working, smart, has a 5 year old son, and she's 28. She had an angel come to her in a dream to tell her that everything we have taught is completely true! we are trying hard to baptise her because we can't help her progress with out it!

I miss you tons mom! We will be able to skype on Christmas!

Love, 
James

No comments:

Post a Comment